Lagan Traffic Solutions are fully qualified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 to carry out all traffic management works in accordance with Sector Schemes 12A/B, 12C and 12D and all relevant and current legislation.
All of our operatives are fully trained and assessed by our in house Lantra approved Instructors and assessors to deliver the highest possible level of safety, quality and service on site for our customers.
At Lagan Traffic Solutions we offer the full range of traffic management systems for our customers. We are confident that no matter what the project, a solution will be found that meets the needs of the customer and any other stakeholders involved in the project.
We can supply all types of traffic management systems including: -
- Road closures and diversion routes
- Temporary traffic signals (2-way, 3-way or 4-way)
- Manual control of traffic signals
- Stop/Go traffic management systems
- Bespoke temporary traffic signals (Pedestrian crossings, 5-way or above)
- Lane closures on motorways and dual carriageways
- Contraflows on motorways and dual carriageways
- Mobile lane closures
- Impact Protection Vehicles (IPV’s)
- Convoy traffic management systems
- Event traffic management and planning including marshalls
- Bespoke sign manufacture
- 24-hour maintenance of all traffic managements systems
- Hire of traffic management equipment
- Temporary road markings for traffic management
- Installation, hire and removal of vehicle and pedestrian barrier systems
- Installation, hire and removal of Variable message signs
- Installation, hire and removal of journey time management systems
Planning and Consultancy
We offer our customers a “one stop shop” service for traffic management services where the customer details where he wants to work and when he would like the work to start, Lagan Traffic Solutions will then liaise with all necessary parties (local authorities, police, road maintenance operators, bus companies etc.), produce all documentation and attend any relevant meetings to ensure the project is fully installed to our customers’ requirements.
All traffic management is designed with the latest CAD software to produce the highest quality details and drawings which are required by the relevant authorities for approvals.
We also offer a consultancy service to assist our customers at tender stage with design and planning of projects to get the best and most efficient use of the traffic management systems. Early involvement in projects can lead to time and cost savings when planned in conjunction with other contractors.